1st Established Record: Oahu/HI/Peal Harbor (1996, Carlton and Eldredge 2009). Early plantings were made in 1928-1929 in Pearl Harbor and Kaneohe Bay (Galstosff 1946, cited by Coles et al. 199a; Coles et al. 1999b; Carlton and Eldredge 2009).
ReferencesCarlton, James T.; Eldredge, Lucius (2009) Marine bioinvasions of Hawaii: The introduced and cryptogenic marine and estuarine animals and plants of the Hawaiian archipelago., Bishop Museum Bulletin in Cultural and Environmental Studies 4: 1-202
Coles S. L., DeFelice R. C., Eldredge, L. G. (1999a) Nonindigenous marine species introductions in the harbors of the south and west shores of Oahu, Hawaii., Bishop Museum Technical Report 15: 1-212
Coles, S. L.; DeFelice, R. C.; Eldredge, L. G.; Carlton, J. T. (1999b) Historical and recent introductions of non-indigenous marine species into Pearl Harbor, Oahu, Hawaiian Islands., Marine Biology 135(1): 147-158